I liquidated this car in my bankruptcy case. Why are you still billing me for years that I did not own the vehicle? - TACS

The commissioner of revenue or assessing officer of the locality did not have a record of the vehicle being turned over in the bankruptcy case.  If you have your supporting bankruptcy documentation or other evidence that you no longer own the vehicle, provide that information to the assessing office in the locality for which you received the bill.